Sunday, January 24, 2010

Caps Win 6th Straight!



The Washington Capitals defeated the Phoinex Coyotes 4-2 Saturday night. I went to the game with my dad. I texted something on my dads phone, but never saw it on the screen. I got there very early, and watched the practice. For surely when I got to see my seats they were awesome! We were in section 116. I thoght that the 2nd period was the best because the caps were shooting at the goal we were sitting behind. The caps scored 2 goals in the 2nd, 1 from Eric Fehr, and 1 from Alex Semin. Fehrs goal was assited by Semin, and Ovechkin. Ovechkins also had a goal with 5.3 seconds in the game Ovechkin got a pass from behind the blue line to Ovechkin and then Ovechkin walked in all alone and scored. For the Coyotes 2 goals from Lauri Korirkottski (3 and 4.) was all. The caps also had a good game from Mickal Neuverth, Neuvirth had 30 stops on 33 shots. ALexander Semin: Alexander Semin had 1 goal and a hat trick of assits. Even Alexander Semin was one of the stars of the game. The caps won there first game at home in regulation Vs the Coyetes since 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment